UPDD V6 is a single source cross platform driver. Full functionality is available in most common desktop operating systems. However, when porting to other OS most core functionality is supported except as noted in the limitations below.
The main limitations that apply to the Android implementation is as follows:
- Extended features provided by the UPDD Daemon task are not available. Functions supported by this UPDD module will be added as and when required on a per request basis.
- No GUI applications are available, such as test, configure, calibrate etc
- Only USB interface is supported, custom built for a specific device as required.
- Only the uinput touch interface supported.
- The upddutils monitors command is not supported
- Multi-monitor support untested.